What are cookies and why they are used
Cookies stored on your computer can not be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses or identify and use your e-mail address. Each cookie is unique in relation to the browser and device you use to access the Montechimica site. Some of the functions performed by cookies may also be delegated to other technologies, with the term 'cookies' within this document, we want to refer to cookies and all similar technologies.
Type of cookies used
These cookies are essential to navigate on the Montechimica website; allow functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention.
These cookies provide additional functionality and allow us to keep track of your choices, such as language selection or font size used.
These cookies keep track of the pages you visit most frequently and of your activity on the Montechimica website. They also allow the immediate identification and resolution of all the technical problems that you may encounter while browsing the site. The information that these cookies retain are aggregated, anonymous and are not used to collect your personal data for advertising purposes.
Cookies for marketing purposes
These cookies are used by Montechimica to ensure that the marketing messages you receive through our website are appropriate to your preferences.
Third party cookies for Marketing and Retargeting purposes
Manage your cookie preferences
You can set and manage your cookie preferences, through the Montechimica website and / or through your browser settings:
a) through the Montechimica site
b) through the settings of your browser
If you wish to block or delete cookies received from the Montechimica website or any other site, you can do so by changing the settings of your browser through the 'Help' or 'Help' function. Remember that if you choose to disable all cookies, even the necessary cookies, functional and performance will be blocked and this could cause inconvenience to your browsing on the Montechimica website. For example, you will be able to visit the public pages of the site, but you may not be able to access the shopping cart and make purchases on the site.
In general, cookies are used to maintain user preferences, store information for things such as shopping carts and provide anonymous tracking data for third-party applications such as Google Analytics. However it is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Select "Tools" from the main taskbar, then 'Internet Options'
2. Click on the 'Privacy' tab
3. Choose the level of cookie security
1. Select "Tools" from the main taskbar and then "Options"
2. Click on the 'Privacy' tab
3. In the "Cookies" section, uncheck the "Accept cookies from sites" box
1. Click on the key icon and select "Settings"
2. Click on the "Show advanced settings" link
3. Click on the "Content settings" button under 'Privacy'
4. Change the cookie setting: 'Prevent sites from setting data'
5. Click on the 'OK' button
1. Select "Settings" in the main taskbar and select "Preferences"
2. Click on 'Advanced' and select "Cookies"
3. Click on 'Never accept cookies'
4. Click 'OK'
1. Click the 'Tools' button from the main bar and select "Preferences"
2. Click on 'Security'
3. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, click on 'Never'
4. Close the window
If your browser is not on this page, you can consult the website aboutcookies.org, which offers a guide for all modern browsers.